These classes focus on introduction to healthy habits of health and wellness, lifestyle and behavior change for lasting impact. Learn how to plan a meal, move your body, manage stress, feel better in a very interactive and engaging format.
In collaboration with the American Diabetes Association.
• Plant herbs for fresh flavor at your fingertips
• Be Inspired by Infusions and Marinades
• Spice Things Up with Natural Rubs
• Easy Ways to Master the Grill
• Cooking from the Farmers’ Market
• What’s good (and good for you!) on
• And so much more…
This class is offered in 8 optional stand-alone sessions.
Beginning Wednesday, June 14, 2017, 1:00 – 3:00 pm
Additional dates: June 28; July 12, 26; August 9, 23; September 13, 27
Participants: Anyone who is looking to establish new habits for well being
To reserve a spot, please call 410-662-4363.