(How To) Live Well With Your Chronic Condition: A Stanford University Evidence-Based Chronic Disease Self-Management Workshop
Join us for a free 2.5 hour Living Well Workshop held once a week for 6 weeks.
Starting July 10th | Wednesdays, 10:00am – 12:30pm
• Workshops are fun and interactive.
• Learn from trained leaders, who are living
with chronic conditions themselves.
• Connect with Peers who are also living with
You can benefit from this workshop if you have any type
of condition. Chronic conditions may include: arthritis,
asthma, chronic pain, high blood pressure, depression,
COPD, fibromyalgia, congestive heart failure or other
possible conditions with which you may be living.
Series includes an Intro Session w/FREE Blood Pressure Screening
You will learn how to:
• Manage symptoms and medications
• Set weekly goals
• Work with your health care team
• Problem-solve effectively
• Improve communication
• Handle different emotions
• Eat well, and exercise safely
For more info and to RSVP, contact 410-662-4363 or email CommunityHealth@Keswick-Multicare.org