Every day, once a week, once a month or once a year, volunteer opportunities are waiting for you at Keswick
One-on-one visits from volunteers brighten the lives of our residents. Whether you spend time volunteering with a resident in his or her room, help someone create a masterpiece in creative arts, escort a wheelchair-bound resident to an activity or class, or help a participant in Adult Day Services, your act of kindness will bring tremendous joy.
Volunteering can include:
- Assistance with group activities such as creative arts, musical programs, Bingo or resident computer class
- One-on-one resident visits, playing cards and games or transporting residents to and from activities
- Trip aide/escort: assist with trips to community attractions such as shopping malls, the Inner Harbor, restaurants and other points of interest
- Lunch/dinner assistant: help serve participants and residents
- Gift Shop associate (sales)
- Clerical assistant: assist office staff with filing, collating, typing, large mailings, answering the phone, logging statistical information or data entry in the Medical Records Department
Have a group?
In addition to individuals giving their time, opportunities are also available for groups of people to volunteer together. Our setting can even accommodate people with young children. So if you’re a group of moms, or with a church, school, social club, sorority or fraternity and you’re looking for a place to volunteer, call us. Groups can work together to help with Bingo or special parties, or assist with projects and activities for one time or several.
For more information, contact the Director of Volunteer Services at 410-662-4380, send us an e-mail at email@example.com or complete and submit the form below.
Thinking about Volunteering? Let us know if you have any questions!