Remain in the community while receiving the individualized care and attention.
Keswick’s Adult Day Services offer transportation, socialization, nutritious meals, medical care and meaningful activities at an all-inclusive, affordable price. The medical adult day program at Keswick uses an activity-based approach to provide personalized care with security, engagement and activities tailored to each individual’s interests and level of function. With an emphasis on incorporating various disciplines such as occupational therapy into everyday practice, each day strengthens and reinforces a person’s capabilities.
For those with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or memory impairment, Keswick offers a holistic and highly engaging memory care program that involves the whole person — physically, socially, creatively, spiritually and cognitively. Keswick’s staff takes a proactive approach in identifying emerging status changes, while reducing participants’ stress and risk of infection. Our team includes a registered nurse, social worker, dietitian, activities specialist and physical, occupational and speech therapists who are highly qualified and have expert knowledge of geriatric and dementia care.
Have Questions? Let’s Talk
Give us a call at 410.662.4324 or send us an email below and an Admission Coordinator will contact you!
- Initial assessment of service needs, used to create an individualized plan of adult care
- Ongoing monitoring and assessment of medical and emotional needs
- Wide range of therapeutic and social activities, such as fitness classes with a certified instructor and day trips to local interest sites
- On-site rehabilitative services and specialized rehabilitation therapies
- Integrative activity program that incorporates social, physical and diversional elements
- A highly qualified, interdisciplinary team with expert knowledge of geriatric and dementia care—registered nurse, social worker, dietitian, activities specialist and physical, occupational and speech therapists
- Assistance with daily living, bathing and incontinence
- Healthy meals, including a continental breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack that accommodates dietary needs and individual preferences
- Secure area that safely provides freedom of movement