Learn how Maryland’s first Center for Healthy Living (CHL), a member based wellness center is changing the way you age. The center offers classes, coaching and personalized services across multiple dimensions of wellness. We aim to serve as a partner in your healthy journey and aid in staying active and connected – the proven foundation for healthy aging.
Who should join us:
- Individuals 50+ who want to learn how to improve longevity with the 8 dimensions of wellness
- Adult children looking for a forward thinking wellness center for their parents or a loved one to enhance the quality of life in older adults
- Care Partners, Occupational Therapists, Healthcare Professionals, Neighborhood Associations, Property Managers, Senior Lifestyle Coordinators, Health and Wellness Coaches working with Older Adults, Medical Practice Directors
Date: Wednesday, March 18
Time: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Fees: Free to All – Bring a friend!
- Tour our 14,000 NEW Wellness Facility
- Presentations on “What is a CHL = Center for Healthy Living”
- Learn about our “Community for Life” program for 65+
- Observe classes
- Meet our Wellness Team
Discover your potential and stop by for our Open House! We are looking forward to meeting you!
Click here to register and select a time to tour our facility!