Guests entering the Baker Rehabilitation Unit are individuals requiring skilled care ordered by their physician, generally following a minimum three-day hospital stay. We offer 83 private rooms, state-of-the-art equipment and services, and expert caregivers whom our guests and their families rely on for both the patient’s physical needs and for emotional support. Our goal is for every guest to feel like the Baker Rehabilitation Unit is their home away from home while they’re here.
Our services and amenities:
- Private room with powder room
- Physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy
- Meals and snacks, including therapeutic diets
- Full calendar of social and recreational activities
- Laundry services
Nursing services and most medical supplies
(except private duty and specialized)
- Social services
- Religious services of various denominations
- Full-time pastoral care director
- Extensive library and book cart
- Services of the full-time medical director
For more information on rehabilitation and skilled nursing care, call the Admissions Office at 410-662-4218 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com.