Every day, once a week, once a month or once a year, volunteer opportunities are waiting for you at Keswick
One-on-one visits from volunteers brighten the lives of our residents. Whether you spend time volunteering with a resident in his or her room, help someone create a masterpiece in creative arts, escort a wheelchair-bound resident to an activity or class, or help a participant in Adult Day Services, your act of kindness will bring tremendous joy.
Volunteering can include:
- Assistance with group activities such as creative arts, musical programs, Bingo or resident computer class
- One-on-one resident visits, playing cards and games or transporting residents to and from activities
- Trip aide/escort: assist with trips to community attractions such as shopping malls, the Inner Harbor, restaurants and other points of interest
- Lunch/dinner assistant: help serve participants and residents
- Gift Shop associate (sales)
- Clerical assistant: assist office staff with filing, collating, typing, large mailings, answering the phone, logging statistical information or data entry in the Medical Records Department
Have a group?
In addition to individuals giving their time, opportunities are also available for groups of people to volunteer together. Our setting can even accommodate people with young children. So if you’re a group of moms, or with a church, school, social club, sorority, or fraternity and you’re looking for a place to volunteer, call us. Groups can work together to help with Bingo or special parties or assist with projects and activities for one time or several.
Attention: Keswick issued a mandate that all volunteers and interns on the Keswick campus must be vaccinated; please call the Volunteer Services Office at 410-662-4380 if you have any questions.
For more information, contact the Manager of Volunteer Services at 410-662-4380, send us an e-mail at Volunteer@ChooseKeswick.org, or complete and submit the form below.
Thinking about Volunteering? Let us know if you have any questions!