Come join the Keswick team and feel the difference you can make in the lives of others. Keswick is committed to hiring the best of the best and rewarding our employees by offering generous benefits and compensation that makes us an employer of choice in the Baltimore region.
Big Company Benefits with a Small Company Feel
Keswick employees feel part of a team in a friendly and compassionate environment where all team members work together to support Keswick’s mission and core values. We’ve built a culture where employees can come to work, and partner in delivering top care to the people of Baltimore.
Some of the benefits our employees enjoy are:
- Minimum rate of $16 per hour campus wide – GNA’s starting no less than $18!
- Health and prescription coverage with lower-than-average deductibles and copays
- Dental and vision benefits
- Free short- and long-term disability coverage
- Retirement with employer matching- the funds are yours after 3 years!
- Vacation, sick and holiday pay with an option to “cash out” unused vacation hours
- Discounted bus passes
- Discounted cafeteria on all items
- Teledoc- with no copay!
- Free parking
- Free legal services
- Free career counseling
- Free childcare referrals
- Company wide celebrations
- … and many more!
- Health and prescription insurance
- Dental and vision coverage, optional supplemental life
- 100% employer paid Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) program with 50% employer matching (up to 6%)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous vacation, sick leave and holidays, including Rollover and Buy-Back
- MTA discount bus passes
- Subsidized employee cafeteria with indoor and outdoor dining