Choose Keswick: Take your Career to the Next Level
Join the Keswick team, and explore the difference you can make in so many lives. Keswick is committed to hiring the best team in healthcare, and rewarding our employees for high performance. In addition to aggressive salary offers, Keswick also provides:
- Annual pay increases
- Shift differential
- Holiday pay
Hear what our team has to say about working at Keswick
Please view our job listings below to start your career with Keswick.
Some of Keswick’s benefits include:
- Health and prescription insurance
- Dental and vision coverage, optional supplemental life
- 100% employer paid Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) program with 50% employer matching (up to 6%)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous vacation, sick leave and holidays, including Rollover and Buy-Back
- MTA discount bus passes
- Subsidized employee cafeteria with indoor and outdoor dining
- Indoor and Outdoor Walking Paths
- Extensive wellness program, and more!
Keswick is conveniently located in the Roland Park area, with easy access to the Jones Falls Expressway and MTA bus lines 22, 27 and 61.
Big Company Benefits, Small Company Feel.
Keswick employees feel welcomed in a friendly and compassionate environment, where all team members work closely to support Keswick’s mission and core values. We’ve built a culture where our employees can come to work, and work as part of a team in delivering the top care to the people of Baltimore. Keswick also offers a variety of company-supported events that strengthen our culture, including Keswick’s holiday party, Health Care Workers Week, and employee recognition program.
If you’re looking for a place to advance your career, learn and grow: Keswick is that place.
Contact Human Resources
Phone: (410) 662-4260