Learn more about the services available at Keswick
You want what’s best for you and your family members. At Keswick, we fully understands this. That’s why we invite you to contact us for more information and to schedule a personal tour. We’ll be happy to walk you around our campus, show you the grounds, introduce our staff and answer any questions you may have. Please call our Admissions Office at 410-662-4218, email us or complete the online form below and a Keswick representative will be in touch at their earliest convenience.
700 West 40th Street
Baltimore, Md. 21211
Community Health Services
CommunityHealth@ChooseKeswick.orgHuman Resources Department
Call our offices at 410-235-8860 for more information or precise instructions.
From Timonium and Pennsylvania or Points North
- I-83 South to I-695; West on I-695 to I-83 South (Jones Falls Expressway), exit 23A South
- Drive South (approximately 5 miles) to Cold Spring Lane East, exit 9A
- Turn left onto West Cold Spring Lane and right on Falls Road; proceed about .4 miles to 41st Street traffic light.
- Turn left onto 41st Street and proceed approximately 2.5 blocks, crossing Roland Avenue on to 40th Street.
- Keswick is on the left, opposite The Rotunda.
From Columbia and Frederick or Points West
- I-70 East to I-695 (North); take exit #23A (South) to I-83 (Jones Falls Expressway); then follow directions given above.
From Washington or Points South
- Baltimore/Washington Parkway to Baltimore. Turn right at Pratt Street.
- Proceed on Pratt; turn left on President Street to I-83 North (Jones Falls Expressway) up to Cold Spring Lane E, exit 9A. Merge onto West Cold Spring Lane to Falls Road traffic light.
- Turn right onto Falls Road; proceed about .4 miles to 41st Street traffic light.
- Turn left and proceed approximately 2.5 blocks, crossing Roland Avenue to 40th
- Keswick Multi-care is on the left, opposite The Rotunda
- I-97 to I-695 (North) and follow Washington directions.