Comprehensive nursing care in a comfortable and home-like setting
With 175 private rooms, our long-term care unit contains everything from medical services and nursing to pastoral care, therapeutic recreation and social work. Keswick is licensed by the State of Maryland and certified to participate with Medicaid and Medicare.
Welcome to the Keswick Multi-Care Photo Gallery.
Keswick Family Council
Keswick would like to provide information regarding our Family Council. Please click here for more information.
Have Questions? Let’s Talk
Give us a call at 410.235.8860 or send us an email below and an Admission Coordinator will contact you!
- Private room with bathroom facilities
- Nursing services and medical supplies (private and specialized nursing available)
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy are available as needed
- Healthy meals and snacks that accommodate dietary needs and individual preferences
- Full calendar of social and recreational activities
- Laundry services
- Entertainment scheduled throughout the month
- Social services
- Religious services of various denominations and an on-site Chapel
- Extensive library
- Barber and beauty shop
- Services of the full-time medical director
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Cable TV with premium channels