Get Back to Doing What You Love Most
As the premier provider of post-hospital care, Keswick is committed to providing the best possible experience for our short-term rehab guests. Each individual receives customized care that addresses the whole person in body, mind and spirit, so they may be restored and return to their normal lives as quickly as possible.
Our rehab is individualized. Keswick assigns a physician and therapist to each guest, to help create a personal relationship and complete understanding of each person’s goals, challenges and abilities. Additionally, the Medical Director’s practice office is located across the street at the Rotunda, so our team of doctors is always accessible.
Home & Healthy®
An essential part of the rehabilitation process at Keswick is our Home & Healthy®, care transition coordination program, which helps rehab guests return home safely and successfully enabling them to have a smooth transition back into their everyday lives. Staff ensure guests have everything they need to return home — medications, clear discharge instructions, in-home services, equipment and primary care appointments — so they receive the best follow-up care possible.
Keswick Dialysis Care Center
Keswick, in partnership with Concerto Renal Services, is proud to offer dialysis for rehabilitation guests at our Hampden/Roland Park campus.
Keswick’s Dialysis Center Features:
- Garden-facing floor to ceiling windows,
Personalized dialysis chairs that move from the patients’ room to dialysis treatment, and;
- State-of-art individually controlled televisions with internet offering access to email, search engines, online gaming, social media, as well as educational programming and resources.
Benefits of On-site Dialysis
- Better coordination of care
- Reduced risk of hospitalization
- Convenient access without off-site transport
- Reduced risk of transportation injury
- Convenient access to Rehab
– Occupational Therapy
– Physical Therapy
– Speech Therapy
Have Questions? Let’s Talk
Give us a call at 410.235.8860 or send us an email below and an
Admission Coordinator will contact you!
- Private room with powder room
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Nursing services
- Services of the full-time Medical Director
- Social services
- Healthy meals and snacks that accommodate dietary needs and individual preferences
- Cable TV with premium channels
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Full calendar of social and recreational activities
- Extensive library
- Religious services of various denominations, on-site chapel
- Laundry services
- Barber and Beauty Shop
- Entertainment scheduled throughout the month