Get Back to Doing What You Love Most
As the premier provider of post-hospital care, Keswick is committed to providing the best possible experience for our short-term rehab guests. Each individual receives customized care that addresses the whole person in body, mind and spirit, so they may be restored and return to their normal lives as quickly as possible.
Our rehab is individualized. Keswick assigns a physician and therapist to each guest, to help create a personal relationship and complete understanding of each person’s goals, challenges and abilities. Additionally, the Medical Director’s practice office is located across the street at the Rotunda, so our team of doctors is always accessible.
Home & Healthy®
Keswick’s transitional care program gives you peace of mind when it’s time to return home.
Education and Support to Help Maximize Your Function and Independence
Keswick’s Home & Healthy® program is a transitional care program committed to providing continued support and consulting services to individuals who have completed short-stay/sub-acute rehabilitation at Keswick.
Our team will help those leaving the short-stay program transition back to their community safely and smoothly, so they can stay healthy at home and focus on what matters most. The mission of the Home & Healthy® service line is to provide those ready to leave Keswick with excellent transitional care so they can safely make the transition from our in-patient setting.
Included with the Home & Healthy® program is a dedicated Service Navigator who will provide and coordinate referrals and develop a personalized plan focused on ways to stay independent and healthy for as long as possible.
By providing education opportunities, the transitioning residents’ well-being and independence is enhanced to maximize function, improving self-reliance, and thereby avoiding re-hospitalization.
Keswick Dialysis Care Center
Keswick, in partnership with Concerto Renal Services, is proud to offer dialysis for rehabilitation guests at our Hampden/Roland Park campus.
Keswick’s Dialysis Center Features:
- Garden-facing floor to ceiling windows,
- Personalized dialysis chairs that move from the patients’ room to dialysis treatment, and;
- State-of-art individually controlled televisions with internet offering access to email, search engines, online gaming, social media, as well as educational programming and resources.
Benefits of On-site Dialysis
- Better coordination of care
- Reduced risk of hospitalization
- Convenient access without off-site transport
- Reduced risk of transportation injury
- Convenient access to Rehab
– Occupational Therapy
– Physical Therapy
– Speech Therapy
Have Questions? Let’s Talk
Give us a call at 410.235.8860 or send us an email below and an
Admission Coordinator will contact you!
- Private room with powder room
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Nursing services
- Services of the full-time Medical Director
- Social services
- Healthy meals and snacks that accommodate dietary needs and individual preferences
- Cable TV with premium channels
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Full calendar of social and recreational activities
- Extensive library
- Religious services of various denominations, on-site chapel
- Laundry services
- Barber and Beauty Shop
- Entertainment scheduled throughout the month