Volunteers brighten and enhance the lives of our residents! Whether you’re a student looking for service-learning hours, a college student hoping for an internship, a retiree wanting a meaningful experience or someone who wants to make an impact in the community…. choose Keswick!
A Special Message:
Due to the COVID19 pandemic, Keswick has limited volunteer opportunities available. Additional volunteer positions may become available in the spring and summer of 2022. Internships and volunteer opportunities will be posted on Keswick’s GivePulse platform, as they become available.
Please visit Keswick | GivePulse to learn more, and thank you for your interest in Keswick.
Volunteering can include:
- One-on-one companionship visits
- Escorting residents to recreational activities
- Clerical work
- Group activity assistance
- Sales Associate
- Performing and entertaining
- And more!
- Keswick welcomes student volunteers looking to fulfill service-learning hours; we accept students as young as 14 who show a willingness to serve others.
- Keswick assists college students in earning academic credits through a number of internships; Public Health, Business/Finance, and Social Work are among the internship opportunities available.
- Learn more about internship opportunities here.
Opportunities are also available for groups of people to volunteer together – business groups, church or social groups, sororities and fraternities, moms with young children, school groups – all are welcomed to assist with games and activities, such as Bingo, special projects, resident birthday celebrations, etc.
For more information, contact the Manager of Volunteer Services, Rosalyn Stewart at 410-662-4380, send us an e-mail at Volunteer@ChooseKeswick.org, or complete and submit the form on the right side of this page.