Keswick’s Inpatient and Outpatient Rehabilitation programs help guests recover quickly, comfortably and with the support they need.
As the premier provider of post-hospital care, Keswick is committed to providing the best possible experience for our short-term rehab guests. Each individual receives customized care that addresses the whole person in body, mind and spirit, so they may be restored and return to their normal lives as quickly as possible.
Our rehab is individualized. Keswick assigns a physician and therapist to each guest, to help create a personal relationship and complete understanding of each person’s goals, challenges and abilities. Additionally, the Medical Director’s practice office is located on-site, so our team of doctors is always accessible.
When guests are discharged home but need to continue rehab on an outpatient basis, they can return to Keswick for Outpatient Rehab and continue to work with the team of therapists they already know and trust — in a place that feels comfortable and familiar. We will provide a seamless transition — working directly with your physician and scheduling your first outpatient appointment before you leave Keswick. Outpatient guests have access to a separate rehab gym, their own entrance on the lower level, and a reserved free parking area.
Home & Healthy®
An essential part of the rehabilitation process at Keswick is Home & Healthy®, a transition coordination program that helps rehab guests return home safely and successfully, with a smooth transition back into their everyday lives. Staff ensure guests have everything they need to return home — medications, clear discharge instructions, in-home services, equipment and primary care appointments — so they receive the best follow-up care possible.
- Private room with powder room
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Nursing services
- Services of the full-time Medical Director
- Social services
- Healthy meals and snacks that accommodate dietary needs and individual preferences
- Wellness services to manage pain and reduce stress (massage, manicure and aromatherapy)
- Cable TV with premium channels
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Full calendar of social and recreational activities
- Extensive library
- Religious services of various denominations, onsite chapel
- Full-time Director of Spiritual Care & Chaplaincy Services
- Laundry services
- Barber and Beauty Shop
- Entertainment scheduled throughout the month