December 10th, Sessions Start at 11am
The Wise & Well Center for Healthy Living presents – Art as an Act of Healing, a Symposium, and Exhibition that will examine the ways art can serve an essential function in the process of healing and wellness. Keswick believes that art plays a pivotal role in a person’s wellness journey. We see art and artmaking as a means for people to enrich, enliven and examine their lives at every stage.
- Micro Performance – Harp Performance with Maraji Gwynallen
- Art & Healing – Examining Approaches – From Community Spaces to Therapeutic Spaces
- Micro Performance – Spoken Word with Ephraim Nehemiah
- How We Are Healing – Pecha Kucha Artist Talks – Facilitated by Sarah McCann
- Art & Healing – In Action, In Life – Guest Panelists Include – Cheryl Curtis, Sanahara Ama Chandra
- Closing Performance – Sanahara Ama Chandra – A Collective Sound Journey
- And Much More!