Become a Wise & Well Member today!
WELCOME to the Wise & Well Center for Healthy Living, the hub for Keswick Community Health activities. The first of its kind in Maryland, Wise & Well is designed as a place for older people to pursue their health and well-being goals. This membership-based center offers classes, coaching and personalized services across multiple dimensions of wellness. Wise & Well serves as a partner in developing purpose and meaning and staying active and connected – the proven foundation for healthy aging.
Membership Features and Benefits
- Members-only access to 14,000 square feet of spaces nurturing growth and infinite potential with a mile marker check to ensure you’re on course:
- Classroom and group learning
- Visual arts
- Culinary arts
- Individual self-assessments
- Access to private consultation with professionals like personal trainers, counselors, massage therapists, art therapists, personal pharmacists, life coaches and more
- Specialty courses and coaching available for additional fees
Annual Membership: $60
Join Community for Life!
Keswick Community Health through its Wise & Well programs and services enhance the health and well-being of older adults through community-based resources and services. Community for Life at Keswick will assist older adults who wish to remain living in their homes, doing the things they love for as long as possible. As a Community for Life member, we serve as your partner in your health journey, supporting your efforts to remain safe and independent, to manage chronic conditions, to utilize local resources and to maintain social and community networks by offering access to individualized, quality, vetted services that enable you to live well, age well and be well.
Want to learn more? Check out our brochure: Here!
Want to ask questions or register? Contact our Community for Life Concierge, Stephanie Pessin, PT, BA, BSPT, MPT, at PessinS@ChooseKeswick.org or 410.246.7187!